Bank Of Baroda Recruitment | Established in 1908, Bank of Baroda is an Indian nationalized banking and financial service company. The ownership of this bank comes under the Ministry of finance, Government of India. With more than 132 million customers, BOB is the fourth largest nationalized bank in India.
Bank of Baroda has invited candidates for the recruitment of Sr. relationship manager & e-wealth relationship manager. Interested candidates having the required qualification can apply online for this recruitment till 9.12.2021. Please read the entire article for better understandings.
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment Details
|Post Name: Sr. relationship manager & e-wealth relationship manager|
|Last Date: 9.12.2021||Job Location: Across India|
|Vacant Posts: 376||Sponsoring Agency: BOB|
|Sponsored Ad Here|
|Age Limit: 24-35 Years||Apply Mode: Online|
|Application Fees: 100-600 INR||Mode of Selection: Written Exam OR Interview|
How To Apply For Bank Of Baroda Recruitment
If you are satisfying the eligibility criteria for the post of Sr. relationship manager & e-wealth relationship manager then you can apply for this recruitment. We would suggest you to carefully read the official notification before you move further.
- Go to Bank’s website https://www.bankofbaroda.in/career/current-opportunities and register Yourself online in the appropriate Online Application Format.
- Upload all the required documents like passport size photo, scanned siganture, bio-data and other important informations.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible.
- The name of the candidate should be spelt correctly in the application Form.
- An online application which is incomplete in any respect and unsuccessful fee payment will not be considered as valid.
- Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway available there at.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form with thedata entered by the candidate will be generated, which should be printed and retained by the candidate.
Important Points For Bank Of Baroda Recruitment
If you are going to apply for this recruitment then please keep these points in your mind:
- The selected candidate will be required to sign an employment contract.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for as on the cut-off date (01.11.2021) and also ensure that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respects.
- In case of multiple applications, only the last valid (complete) application will be retained.
- Job Locations
- Sr. Relationship Manager: Ahmedabad (25), Allahabad (5), Bengaluru (32), Chennai (12), Coimbatore (4), Faridabad(4), Ghaziabad(8), Gurgaon(4), Hyderabad(12), Indore(2), Jaipur(5), Jodhpur(3), Kanpur(5), Kolata(4), Lucknow(6), Ludhiana(2), Mumbai(91), Nagpur(4), NewDelhi(43), Noida(4), Pune(10), Rajkot(7), Surat(11), Udaipur(2), Varanasi(3), Vadodara(18).
- E-wealth Relationship Manager: Mumbai (50).
- Please read the official notification before applying.
Bank of Baroda recruitment for the above-mentioned posts is a good career opportunity for eligible and interested candidates. If you want to work in the banking sector and you are interested in this recruitment then this is the best job opportunity for you.
Bank of Baroda is a well-known and reputed bank in India & There are so many talented people working in BOB. If you want to explore more in your career in banking sector then you should must check out this recruitment.
If you face any difficulties or doubts during the application process then navigate to the official notification for better assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Your selection will be based on an interview and written test.
376 For the post of Sr. relationship manager & e-wealth relationship manager.
The last date to apply for this recruitment is 19th December, 2021.