NISER Recruitment | Established in 2006, The National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) is an autonomous premier public research institute in Jatani, Odisha, India under the umbrella of the Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India. The current director of NISER is Sudhakar Panda.
NISER has invited candidates for the recruitment of one Deputy Controller of Accounts (DCA) Post. Interested candidates having the required qualification can apply for this recruitment till 20.12.2021. Please read the entire article for better understandings.
NISER Recruitment Details
|Post Name: Deputy Controller of Accounts|
|Last Date: 20.12.2021||Job Location: Odisha|
|Vacant Posts: 1||Sponsoring Agency: NISER|
|Sponsored Ad Here|
|Age Limit: 45 Years||Salary: ₹67700–208700|
|Application Fees: 500 INR||Mode of Selection: Written Test|
How To Apply For NISER Recruitment
Interested and eligible candidates having the required qualification can apply for this recruitment online till 04.12.2021. Please read the all apply instructions carefully before applying online:
- Go to https://www.niser.ac.in/content/vacancies.
- Find your advertisement and click on APPLY Link.
- Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post.
- After clicking on apply link register yourself with active email id and mobile number.
- After registrating Upload the following documents
- Soft copy (JPG file) of passport size photograph of the candidate.
- Scanned copy of Signature of the candidate.
- Scanned copy of essential qualifications (Certificates and Mark sheets), experience certificates, caste certificate if applicable, age proof and other supporting documents if any
- After uploading all required documents Please pay the Application fee of `500/- Through Given link in application form (Link for payment of application fee is given inside the online application form under the tab ‘Declaration’).
- SC, ST, PwD, Ex-Serviceman, Women category are exempted from payment of application fee.
Important Points For NISER Recruitment
If you are going to apply for this recruitment then please keep these points in your mind:
- All further announcements/details pertaining to this recruitment process will only be published/provided on NISER website.
- The Institute reserves the right to withdraw any advertised post(s) at any time without assigning any reason thereof.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit to the candidates belonging to ExServicemen/PWD category.
- The Institute reserves the right to assign/transfer the selected candidate to any section/department within the Institute.
- Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification.
- Please read the official notification before applying.
NISER Recruitment for the post of DCA is a good career growth opportunity for interested and experienced candidates. If you are from odisha and fulfilling the eligibility criteria of NISER for this post then you should must apply for this recruitment.
NISER is a reputed government company in India and there are so many talented people working in this company. The government is offering you a good salary package for the post of DCA with so many other benefits.
If you face any difficulties or doubts during the application process then navigate to the official notification for better assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions
₹67700–208700 Per Month.
01 For the post of DCA.
The last date to apply for this recruitment is 20 December 2021.