Sports Authority Of India | The Sports Authority of India is the apex national sports body of India, established in 1982 by the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports.
Sports Authority Of India has published a new notification for the post of manager (Athlete Relations). This notification contains a total of 12 vacancies for this post. The company is offering a very good salary of ₹45,000-60,000 per month for this post. If you want to apply for this post then here we have given you all the details about Eligibility Criteria, Application Process, and Important Points.
Sports Authority Of India Recruitment Details
|Post Name: Manager|
|Last Date: 13.03.2022||Job Location: Across India|
|Vacant Posts: 12||Sponsoring Agency: Sports Authority Of India|
|Qualification: Persons having Master’s Degree in relevant subject (Sports, Law, Management) or technical qualifications like B. Tech or MBA or equivalent qualification in relevant field are eligible|
|Sponsored Ad Here|
|Age Limit: 18+ Years||Salary: ₹45,000-60,000|
|Job Type: Full Time||Mode of Selection: Interview|
How To Apply
Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria for the post of manager (Athlete Relations) can apply for this recruitment. We are suggesting all our candidates to read the official notification, given below before they move ahead to start applying for this vacancy.
If you are a satisfying candidate for this post then you can easily apply online via following our simple steps:
- Open the online application link, give below.
- Click on latest update and jobs.
- Find your notification and click on apply online button.
- Complete your registration
- Pay application fee
If you are going to apply for this recruitment, then please keep these points in your mind:
- Candidates should ascertain, before applying, that they satisfy all the eligibility conditions as mentioned in official notification.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date for submission of application.
- Candidate who will be called for interview has to produce original as well as self-attested photocopy of all the documents.
- In case of any dispute, jurisdiction of Court will be at New Delhi only.
- Read the official notification before applying.
The recruitment for the post of manager (Athlete Relations) is a very good career opportunity for eligible candidates. You should not miss this opportunity if you are satisfying all the essential requirements for Sports Authority Of India Recruitment.
Selected candidates will be given a salary of ₹45,000-60,000 for this post. The agency will also provide other benefits to the selected candidates as per their norms.
If you are facing any difficulties or having any doubts then navigate to the official notification for better assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions
12 For the post of manager.