NHAI Recruitment | Formed in 1995, The National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) is an autonomous agency of the Government of India, set up in 1995 (Act 1988) and is responsible for the management of a network of over 50,000 km of National Highways out of 1,32,499 km in India. The current chairman of NHAI is Sukhbir Singh Sandhu.
NHAI has published a new notification for the post of General Manager. This notification contains a total of 15 vacancies for this post. The company is offering a very good salary of ₹37,400-67,000 per month for this post. If you want to apply for this post then here we have given you all the details about Eligibility Criteria, Application Process and Important Points.
NHAI Recruitment Details
|Post Name: General Manager|
|Last Date: 17.03.2022||Job Location: Across India|
|Vacant Posts: 15||Sponsoring Agency: NHAI|
|Qualification: Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute & 14 years’ experience in the Pay Scale of Pay Band-3|
|Sponsored Ad Here|
|Age Limit: 56 Years MAX||Salary: ₹37,400-67,000|
|Job Duration: 3 Years||Mode of Selection: Interview|
How To Apply
Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria for the post of General Manager can apply for this recruitment. We are suggesting all our candidates to read the official notification, given below before they move ahead to start applying for this vacancy.
If you are a satisfying candidate for this post then you can easily apply online via following our simple steps:
- Go to the NHAI official website and click on careers button.
- Find your notification and click on apply online button.
- Now create your account and login with your userid.
- Fill your basic details in application form like your name and e-mail id.
- Upload all the required documents mentioned in online application form.
- Click on preview button and submit your application.
If you are going to apply for this recruitment, then please keep these points in your mind:
- Age limit relaxation will be given to the applicable candidates as per the norms.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview through e-mail id or official notification.
- The posts carry all India service liability. Therefore, those who are willing to serve anywhere in India may only apply.
- anvassing or bringing influence in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- Read the official notification before applying.
The recruitment for the post of General Manager is a very good career opportunity for eligible candidates. You should not miss this opportunity if you are satisfying all the essential requirements for NHAI Recruitment.
Selected candidates will be given a salary of ₹37,400-67,000 for this post. The agency will also provide other benefits to the selected candidates as per their norms.
If you are facing any difficulties or having any doubts then navigate to the official notification for better assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions
15 For the post of Manager.
The selection process for this recruitment will be done on the basis of interview of shortlisted candidates.