AIC Of India Recruitment | Founded in 2002, Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited (AIC) a nationalised insurance company under the ownership of Ministry of Finance , Government of India that offers yield-based and weather-based crop insurance programs in almost 500 districts of India. The current director of AIC Of India is Sh, Malay Kumar Podda.
AIC Of India has invited candidates for the recruitment of Management Trainee & Hindi Officer Posts. Interested candidates having the required qualification can apply for this recruitment till 13th December 2021. Please read the entire article for better understandings.
AIC Of India Recruitment Details
|Post Name: Management Trainee & Hindi Officer|
|Last Date: 13.12.2021||Job Location: Across India|
|Vacant Posts: 31||Sponsoring Agency: AIC Of India|
|Sponsored Ad Here|
|Age Limit: 30 Years||Salary: ₹32,000-40,000|
|Application Fees: 1000 INR||Mode of Selection: Interview OR Written Test|
How To Apply For AIC Of India Recruitment
If you are satisfying the eligibility criteria for the post of Management Trainee & Hindi Officer then you can apply through AIC Of India Official Website till 13th December 2021. We would suggest you to carefully read the official notification before you move further.
- Candidates to go to the CAREER section of Company’swebsite www.aicofindia.comand click on the option “APPLY ONLINE”which will open a new screen.
- Now register yourself with active e-mail id and mobile number and then login.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the COMPLETE REGISTRATION BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’and ‘Save & Next button.
- Now upload your passport photo and all other required documents and submit your application form.
Important Points For AIC Of India Recruitment
If you are going to apply for this recruitment then please keep these points in your mind:
- Candidate must possess the minimum qualification as listed in Notification.
- Educational qualification should be from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt.
- The candidate will have to arrange his/her own scribe at his/her own cost.
- The selection shall be on the basis of the shortlisting of the candidates based on online examination and interview for which the total marks willbe 200.
- Please read the official notification before applying.
AIC Of India recruitment for the above-mentioned posts is a good job opportunity for interested and eligible candidates who want to work with AIC Of India and looking for secured government jobs. If you are from Delhi and interested in this recruitment then you should must apply for this recruitment.
AIC Of India is a well-known and reputed government company in India and there are so many things to learn under the roof of AIC Of India. The government is offering you a very good salary package for the above-mentioned posts.
If you are facing any difficulties or doubts during the application process then please navigate to the official notification for better assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions
32, For the post of Management Trainee & Hindi Officer.
The last date to apply for this recruitment is 13.12.2021.
The selection process for this post will be done on the basis of Written exam of eligible candidates