East Coast Railway Recruitment | East Coast Railway – one of the blue-chip zones of Indian Railways came into existence in its present form with effect from 1st April 2003. Since then, the new zonal railway headquarter has been functioning at Bhubaneswar.
East Coast Railway has published a new notification for the post of Apprentice. This notification contains a total of 756 vacancies for this post. The company is offering a very good salary of ₹10,000-50,000 per month for this post. If you want to apply for this post then here we have given you all the details about Eligibility Criteria, Application Process, and Important Points.
East Coast Railway Recruitment Details
|Post Name: Apprentice|
|Last Date: 03.03.2022||Job Location: Across India|
|Vacant Posts: 756||Sponsoring Agency: East Coast Railway|
|Qualification: The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university.|
|Sponsored Ad Here|
|Age Limit: 24 Years||Salary: ₹10,000-50,000|
|Application Fees: 100 INR||Mode of Selection: Interview or Written test|
How To Apply
Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria for the post of Apprentice can apply for this recruitment. We are suggesting all our candidates to read the official notification, given below, before they move ahead to start applying for this vacancy.
If you are a satisfying candidate for this post then you can easily apply online via following our simple steps:
- Open the online application link, give below
- Login with your e-mail id and phone number.
- Enter your basic details like name, address and qualification.
- Upload your all documents in online application form and click on preview button.
- Submit your application & Pay application fee.
If you are going to apply for this recruitment then please keep these points in your mind:
- Candidates have to keep print outs of their Online application.
- If Candidate found Eligible, he/she will be called for Document Verification and the print out of Online application is required to be produced at the time of Document Verification.
- Candidates are also required to upload their signature in application form.
- o Hostel accommodation will be provided and selected candidates will have to make their own arrangement during their training as per Apprentices Act 1961.
- Read the official notification before applying.
The recruitment for the post of Apprentice is a very good career opportunity for eligible candidates. You should not miss this opportunity if you are satisfying all the essential requirements for East Cost Railway Recruitment.
Selected candidates will be given a salary of ₹10,000-50,000 for this post. The agency will also provide other benefits to the selected candidates as per their norms.
If you are facing any difficulties or having any doubts then navigate to the official notification for better assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions
756 For The Post Of Apprentice.
Your selection will be based on an interview/written test.