Powergrid Recruitment | Powergrid is one of the largest Transmission Utilities in the World and a Maharatna Enterprise of Govt. of India is engaged in power transmission business with the mandate for planning.
Powergrid has published a new notification for the post of Assistant Officer Trainee (Finance). This notification contains a total of 400 vacancies for this post. The company is offering a very good salary of ₹40,000-1,40,000 per month for this post. If you want to apply for this post then here we have given you all the details about Eligibility Criteria, Application Process and Important Points.
Powergrid Recruitment Details
|Post Name: ASSISTANT OFFICER TRAINEE (FINANCE)|
|Last Date: 28.02.2022||Job Location: Across India|
|Vacant Posts: 28||Sponsoring Agency: Powergrid|
|Qualification: CA/ICWA (CMA) pass|
|Sponsored Ad Here|
|Age Limit: 28 Years||Salary: ₹40,000-1,40,000|
|Application Fees: 500 INR||Mode of Selection: Written Test|
How To Apply
Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria for the post of Assistant Officer Trainee (Finance) can apply for this recruitment. We are suggesting all our candidates to read the official notification, given below, before they move ahead to start applying for this vacancy.
If you are a satisfying candidate for this post then you can easily apply online via following our simple steps:
- Open the online application link, give below.
- Find career section and your notification.
- Now click on apply now button and fill your basic details like your name and address.
- After filling your basic details, Upload your documents in online application form.
- Pay application fee and submit your application.
If you are going to apply for this powergrid recruitment then please keep these points in your mind:
- Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of Rs.40,000/–3%-1,40,000(IDA) during the one-year training period.
- On successful completion of training, the candidates will be absorbed as Officer in E2 scale -Rs. 50,000/-3%-1, 60,000/-(IDA).
- once your application is submitted, no request regarding change in any details / information shall be entertained.
- In-complete applications / applications without application fees (if applicable) will be rejected.
- Read the official notification before applying.
The recruitment for the post of Assistant Officer Trainee (Finance) is a very good career opportunity for eligible candidates. You should not miss this opportunity if you are satisfying all the essential requirements for Powergrid Recruitment.
Selected candidates will be given a salary of ₹40,000-1,40,000 for this post. The agency will also provide other benefits to the selected candidates as per their norms.
If you are facing any difficulties or having any doubts then navigate to the official notification for better assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions
₹40,000-1,40,000 Per Month for the post of Assistant Trainee (Finance).
28 For the post of Assistant Trainee (Finance).
Your selection will be based on a written test.