Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment | Founded in 1935, Bank of Maharashtra is a nationalized bank under the ownership of Ministry of Finance, GOI. It provided financial assistance to small business and gave birth to many industrial houses. This bank was nationalized in 1969.
Bank of Maharashtra, a nationalized bank under the ownership of Ministry of Finance, has published a new recruitment notification. This recruitment is for the post of Generalist Officer Scale II and III in Bank of Maharashtra. Every qualifying and interested candidate can apply for this recruitment. The bank is offering a very good stipend of Rs. 40,170 to 78,230 per month for these posts. Here we have given you all the details of Eligibility Criteria, Required Qualifications, Salary, Last Date and Application Process for this recruitment.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment Details
|Post Name: Generalist Officer|
Last Date: 22.02.2022
|Job Location: PAN India|
|Vacant Posts: 500||Sponsoring Agency: SKUAST|
|Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline|
|Sponsored Ad Here|
|Age Limit: Check below||Salary: check below|
|Mode of Selection: Examination|
Generalist Officer Scale II
|Scale of Pay||Rs. 48170 – (1740/1) – 49910 – (1990/10) – 69810|
|Age Limit||25-35 Years|
Generalist Officer Scale III
|Scale of Pay||Rs. 63840 – (1990/5) – 73790 – (2220/2) – 78230|
|Age Limit||25-38 Years|
How To Apply
Candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria and qualifications can easily apply online for this recruitment. Follow our guide to apply for the post of Generalist Officer in Bank of Maharashtra.
NOTE: KDRB is requesting our every reader to carefully read the official notification before they start filling their application. The official notification is given below.
Follow these simple steps to apply for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment:
- Click on the Apply Online link given below
- Complete your registration or login if you have already registered
- Once you are registered, you can move ahead to fill your form
- Read the official notification for further stapes
Candidates who are willing to apply for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment for the post of Generalist Officer please don’t skip this. Before you submit your application, please read these important points related to Bank of Maharashtra NISG Recruitment.
- Age Relaxation to reserved category is applicable as per Government guidelines
- Post qualification Work Experience as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank is required for this post.
- The selected candidates will be posted anywhere in India, depending on the requirement of the Bank.
- Recruited officials will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A / Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances etc.
- The examinations will be conducted online at venues across various centers in India.
The unemployment rate of our country is increasing drastically. It is very important these days to have a good job with a good career and future. Bank of Maharashtra, one of the very reputed and well known Banks, is giving these opportunities to every eligible candidate.
Recruited candidates for this post in Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment will be also given other benefits as per the norms. If you are facing any difficulties or doubts during the application process then please refer to the official notification for better assistance.