GPSSB Recruitment | The Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board is established under section 235 of the Gujarat Panchayat Act, 1993. The duty of the Board is to select candidates for recruitment to Class III posts in the Panchayat Service.
GPSSB has published a new notification for the post of Junior Pharmacist. This notification contains a total of 254 vacancies for this post. The company is offering a very good salary of ₹10,000-1,00,000 per month for this post. If you want to apply for this post then here we have given you all the details about Eligibility Criteria, Application Process, and Important Points.
GPSSB Recruitment Details
|Post Name: Junior Pharmacist|
|Last Date: 23.02.2022||Job Location: Gujarat|
|Vacant Posts: 254||Sponsoring Agency: GPSSB|
|Qualification: bachelor’s degree in Pharmacyor degree of Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm D.)obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or State Act in India|
|Sponsored Ad Here|
|Age Limit: 36 Years||Salary: ₹10,000-1,00,000|
|Application Fees: 500 INR||Mode of Selection: Written Exam|
How To Apply
Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria for the post of Junior Pharmacist can apply for this recruitment. We are suggesting all our candidates to read the official notification, given below before they move ahead to start applying for this vacancy.
If you are a satisfying candidate for this post then you can easily apply online via following our simple steps:
- Open the online application link, give below
- Find your application notification.
- Click on apply online button.
- Now register yourself through OJAS website.
- Upload all required documents and fill your all basic details.
- Pay application fee through SBI-ePAY.
If you are going to apply for this GPSSB Recruitment, then please keep these points in your mind:
- Enter your valid e-mail id and phone number in online application.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the interview/EXAM.
- For exam syllabus read the official notification.
- once your application is submitted, no request regarding change in any details / information shall be entertained.
- In-complete applications / applications without application fees (if applicable) will be rejected.
The recruitment for the post of Junior Pharmacist is a very good career opportunity for eligible candidates. You should not miss this opportunity if you are satisfying all the essential requirements for GPSSB Recruitment.
Selected candidates will be given a salary of ₹10,000-1,00,000 for this post. The agency will also provide other benefits to the selected candidates as per their norms.
If you are facing any difficulties or having any doubts then navigate to the official notification for better assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions
254 For the post of Junior Pharmacist.
Your selection will be based on a written test.