Coal India recruitment | Coal India Limited (CIL) is an Indian government-owned coal mining and refining corporation. It is the largest coal-producing company in the world.
Coal India has published a new notification for the post of Chief Manager/ General Manager. This notification contains a total of for this post. The company is offering a very good salary of ₹1,00,000-2,60,000 per month for this post. If you want to apply for this post then here we have given you all the details about Eligibility Criteria, Application Process, and Important Points.
Coal India Recruitment Details
|Post Name: Chief Manager/ General Manager|
|Last Date: 01.03.2022||Job Location: West Bengal|
|Vacant Posts: 14||Sponsoring Agency: Coal India|
|Sponsored Ad Here|
|Age Limit: 62 Years Max||Salary: ₹1,00,000-2,60,000|
|Job Type: Full Time||Mode of Selection: Interview|
How To Apply
Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria for the post of Chief Manager/ General Manager can apply for this recruitment. We are suggesting all our candidates to read the official notification, given below, before they move ahead to start applying for this vacancy.
As per the notification, interested and satisfying candidates can apply for this recruitment through speed post. Send your application form (Given in notification) with other required documents to the following address:
Dy. General Manager (Personnel/Rectt.) Coal India Limited, “Coal Bhawan”, Premise No-04, MAR Plot No.AF-III, Action Area-1A,New Town, Rajarhat, Kolkata-700156
If you are going to apply for this recruitment, then please keep these points in your mind:
- The Candidates will be required to present themselves along with all therequisitedocuments in original along-with 2 self attested copiesof eachdocument at the time of interview.
- Before submitting the application form, the candidate must ensure that she/he fulfills all the required eligibility criteria for the post applied.
- Non-attachment of required documents as per application format will be treated as incomplete application.
- Management will not take any responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postal transit for any application or communication.
- Read the official notification before applying.
The recruitment for the post of Chief Manager/ General Manager is a very good career opportunity for eligible candidates. You should not miss this opportunity if you are satisfying all the essential requirements for Coal India Recruitment.
Selected candidates will be given a salary of ₹1,00,000-2,60,000 for this post. The agency will also provide other benefits to the selected candidates as per their norms.
If you are facing any difficulties or having any doubts then navigate to the official notification for better assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Graduation in any Discipline.
14 for more details please check the official notification.