UGC Recruitment | Established in 1953, The University Grants Commission of India (UGC India) is a statutory body set up by the government of India. It provides recognition to universities in India, and disbursements of funds to such recognized institutes.
UGC has invited candidates for the recruitment of 02 Consultant posts. Interested candidates having the required qualification as mentioned below can apply till 20.01.2022. Please read the entire article for more details like how to apply for UGC recruitment, job location, etc.
UGC Recruitment Details
|Post Name: Consultant|
|Last Date: 20.01.2022||Job Location: Delhi|
|Vacant Posts: 02||Sponsoring Agency: UGC|
|Qualification: 1st class Master’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute|
|Sponsored Ad Here|
|Age Limit: 35 Years||Salary: ₹75,000-1,00,000|
|Job Duration: 1 Years||Mode of Selection: Interview|
How To Apply For UGC Recruitment
If you are satisfying the eligibility criteria for the post of Consultant then you can apply through official website of UGC. We would suggest you to read the official notification and follow all the apply instructions before applying online.
- Go to https://www.ugc.ac.in/ugc_jobs.aspx.
- Now find your job application (Jobs Id: 22122021) and click on apply online link.
- After this do the same process on new page.
- Now select your applied post as a consultant (Ioe).
- Fill your name, father name and all basic details mentioned in application form.
- After filling your details click on save button and upload your all Certificates in application form and submit your application.
Important Points For UGC Recruitment
If you are going to apply for this recruitment then please keep these points in your mind:
- The Candidates will be shortlisted based on the requisite qualification and experience.
- The shortlisted candidates will be interviewed by a Selection Committee.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be informed for interview.
- The post is purely temporary.
- Age limit relaxations will be given to the eligible candidates as per the norms.
- Read the official notification before applying.
UGC Recruitment for the post of a consultant is a good career opportunity for eligible candidates. If you are from Delhi city and interested in this recruitment then you should must check out this vacancy details.
UGC is a popular and reputed government company in India and there are so many things to learn under the roof of UGC. The government is offering you a 1 Lakh salary package with other benefits for the post of consultant in UGC.
If you are facing any difficulties or doubts during application process then please navigate to the official notification for better assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions
02 For the post of consultant.
Your selection will be based on your qualification and interview.
The last date to apply for this recruitment is 20.01.2022.