SBI Recruitment | State Bank of India (SBI) is an Indian multinational public sector bank.It is the fifth largest employer in India with nearly 250,000 employees. The current Chairmen of SBI is Dinesh Kumar Khara.
State Bank of India has published a notification for Assistant Manager (Engineer in civil and electrical). SBI is accepting job applications till 02.09.2021. Here we have given you all the details regarding to this post and how to apply for this post.
|Job Location||Across india|
|Recruitment for||1. Assistant Manager- Engineer (Civil)|
2. Assistant Manager- Engineer (Electrical)
|Number of Vacancies||46|
|Name of Sponsoring Agency||SBI|
|Important Dates||Last date for apply: 02.09.2021|
|Mode Of Selection||Selection will be based on written test and interview|
|Age Limit||21-30 Years|
|Application Fee||750 INR|
|Salary||Scale of Pay: 36000-1490/7-46340-1740/2-49910-1990/7-63840|
Educational qualification & more details
|Post name||Number of posts||Qualification|
|Assistant Manager- Engineer (Civil)||36||Bachelor’s degree in Civil|
Engineering with 60% or above marks
|Assistant Manager- Engineer (Electrical)||10||Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering with 60% or above marks|
How to Apply for SBI Recruitment
Interested and satisfying candidates can apply online for SBI recruitment. If you are going to apply then please read the official notification carefully.
Click on the link given below and you will landed to the registration portal. There you will find instructions Before you proceed further. You can easily apply after reading the instructions carefully.
If you are going to apply for this recruitment then keep these points in your mind:
- The selection will be based on online test and interview.
- Online written test date: 25.09.2021.
- Bank reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process entirely at any time.
- For age relaxtion details please check official notification.
- If number of applications is less, Bank reserves the right to consider selection of the candidate(s) through short listing and interview, instead of Online written test & interview.
- Please read official notification before applying.
Frequently Asked Questions
2 Years of work experience for Bachelor’s degree and 1 year for Master’s degree.
The last date of submitting your application is 02.09.2021.
46 for more details please check the official notification.
Your selection will be based on examination.