Rajasthan High Court Recruitment | Established on 29th August 1949, Rajasthan High Court is the High court of Rajasthan. It has sanctioned judge strength of 50. Current chief justice of this court is Indrajit Mahanty.
The organization, Rajasthan High Court has notified vacancies for the post of Civil Judge & Judicial Magistrate. Interested candidates having Bachelor’s degree in Laws can apply online for this post.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Details
|Recruitment for||Civil Judge & Judicial Magistrate|
|Number of Vacancies||120|
|Name of Sponsoring Agency||Rajasthan High Court|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Laws from a recognized university|
|Important Dates||Starting Date- 30.07.2021|
Last Date – 31.08.2021
|Mode Of Selection||Examination & Interview|
|Age Limit||Gen: 40 Years|
SC/ST: 5 Years Relaxation
OBC- 3 Years Relaxation
|Application Fee||Gen- ₹1000|
SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen – ₹500
Name and Number of Available Vacancies
How to Apply for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment
Interested and satisfying candidates can apply online for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment. If you are going to apply then please read the official notification carefully.
Click on the link given below and you will landed to the registration portal. There you will find instructions Before you proceed further. You can easily apply after reading instructions carefully.
If you are going to apply for this recruitment then keep these points in your mind.
- Candidate must have their degree from Universities which is recognized and established by Law in India.
- Candidate must possess a thorough knowledge of Hindi Written in Devnagari script and Rajasthani dialects and social customs of Rajasthan.
- If the candidate has appeared or is appearing in final year/ final semester of LL.B. then that candidate shall be eligible to apply.
- Candidate must have completed 21 years of age as on 1st January.
- Examination for this recruitment shall be conducted in two stages- Preliminary Examination and Main Examination.
|Official Notification||View here|
|Apply Online||Visit here|
Frequently Asked Questions
The pay scale for this recruitment is: ₹27700-770-33090-920-40450-1080-44770. Click here for its meaning.
Bachelor’s degree in Laws from a recognized university
The total number of vacancies is 120.
Your selection will be based on three steps:
1. Preliminary Examination (Objective Type)
2. Main Examination (Subjective Type)