Punjab And Haryana High Court Recruitment | Established in 1919, Punjab and Haryana High Court is the common High Court for the Indian states of Punjab and Haryana and the Union Territory of Chandigarh based in Chandigarh, India. The Current Chief justice of Punjab and Haryana high court is Ravi Shankar Jha.
Punjab And Haryana High Court have invited candidates for the recruitment of 35 Senior Stenographer posts. Interested candidates having the required qualification as given below can apply for this recruitment till 15.01.2022. Please read the entire article for better understandings.
Punjab And Haryana High Court Recruitment Details
|Post Name: Senior Stenographer|
|Last Date: 15.01.2022||Job Location: Punjab|
|Vacant Posts: 35||Sponsoring Agency: Punjab And Haryana High Court|
|Qualification: The minimum qualification for the post is degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized University and has proficiency in operation of computers (Word processing and Spread sheets)|
|Sponsored Ad Here|
|Age Limit: 21-30 Years||Apply Mode: Online|
|Application Fees: 200-500 INR||Mode of Selection: Skill Test OR Interview|
How To Apply For Punjab And Haryana High Court Recruitment
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment through the High court official website till 15.01.2022. We would suggest you to read the official notification before applying online. Please follow all the given steps for better understandings.
As per the notification, candidates can apply through http://www.sssc.gov.in/index.html till 15th January 2022. Click on the link given below and you will landed on the registration portal. There you will find instructions Before you proceed further. You can easily apply after reading the instructions carefully.
If you are going to apply for this recruitment then please keep these points in your mind:
- Candidates shall be required to take down dictation at the speed of 100 w.p.m. in English Shorthand and to transcribe (word processing test) the same on the computer at the speed of 20 w.p.m.
- For e-admit card please visit the Official website regularly.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Examination date will be notified on the official website of the High Court.
- The certificate for the claim of reservation must be issued by the competent authority.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the applicants for appearing in the exam and checking of original testimonials/interaction.
- An online application which is incomplete in any respect shall beliabletoberejected summarily.
- Please read the official notification before applying.
Punjab And Haryana High Court Recruitment for the above-mentioned posts is a great job opportunity for eligible and interested candidates. If you want to learn and explore more things in your sector then this is the best opportunity for you.
Punjab and Haryana High Court is a well-known and reputed court in India and you also don’t need to worry about your job security in this court. The court is offering you a very good salary package for this post. And there are so many things to learn under the roof of Punjab and Haryana high court.
if you are facing any difficulties or doubts during the application process then please navigate to the official notification for better assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions
degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science.
Your selection will be based on an skill test and interview.