Pondicherry University Recruitment | Established in 1985, Pondicherry University, also known as PU, is a collegiate public central university located in Kalapet, Pondicherry. It was established by an Act of Parliament in 1985. The current VC of PU is Gurmeet Singh.
Pondicherry University has invited candidates for the recruitment of Registrar & Finance Officer Post. Interested candidates having the required qualification as mentioned below can apply till 10.02.2022. Please read the entire article for better understanding.
Pondicherry University Recruitment Details
|Post Name: Registrar & Finance Officer|
|Last Date: 10.02.2022||Job Location: Tamil Nadu|
|Vacant Posts: 02||Sponsoring Agency: SKUAST|
|Qualification: Master’s degree with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed.|
|Sponsored Ad Here|
|Age Limit: 57 Years Max||Salary: ₹Rs. 1,44,200/- (Level 14)|
|Application Fees: 1000 INR||Mode of Selection: Interview|
How To Apply For Pondicherry University Recruitment
Satisfying and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website till 10.02.2022. We would suggest our readers to read the official notification given below before applying online.
NOTE: KDRB is requesting every reader to carefully read the official notification before they start filling out their application. The official notification is given below.
Follow these simple steps to apply for PU Recruitment:
- Go to https://recruitment.pondiuni.edu.in/.
- Find your advt.
- Register yourself with active e-mail id and mobile number.
- select the post you are applying for in application form.
- Fill your basic details like name, address etc.
- After filling basic details upload all required documents.
- Submit your application and pay your fees online through payment gateway.
Important Points For Pondicherry University Recruitment
If you are going to apply for this recruitment then please keep these points in your mind:
- Application fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- Candidates desirous to apply for more than one post should submit separate applications for each post along with requisite application fee.
- Attach your caste certificate for benefits as per the rules of govt of india (For OBC/SC/ST Candidates).
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed for interview through website or e-mail.
- Read the official notification before applying.
The unemployment rate of our country is increasing drastically. It is very important these days to have a good job with a good career and future. PU, one of the very reputed and well-known University, is giving these opportunities to every eligible candidate.
PU Recruitment for the post of Registrar & Finance Officer can be a very good career opportunity for you. The company is offering a Salary of Rs. 1,44,200 per month for this post. This vacancy will be filled by a total of 02 candidates. If you are satisfying all the eligibility criteria then you should not miss this opportunity.
Recruited candidates for this post in PU Recruitment will be also given other benefits as per the norms. If you are facing any difficulties or doubts during the application process then please refer to the official notification for better assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Rs 1,44,000 INR Per Month.
02 For the post of Registrar & Finance Officer.