NTA -NHAI Recruitment | Formed in 1995, The National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) is an autonomous agency of the Government of India, set up in 1995 (Act 1988) and is responsible for the management of a network of over 50,000 km of National Highways out of 1,32,499 km in India. The current chairman of NHAI is Sukhbir Singh Sandhu.
National Testing Agency (NTA) Has invited candidates on behalf of NHAI for the recruitment of Deputy Manager in finance & Accountants. Interested candidates having the required qualification can apply for this recruitment till 29.11.2021. Please read the entire article for better understandings.
NTA – NHAI Recruitment Details
|Post Name: Deputy Manager in finance & Accountants|
|Last Date: 29.11.2021||Job Location: Across India|
|Vacant Posts: 17||Sponsoring Agency: NTA & NHAI|
|Sponsored Ad Here|
|Age Limit: 35 Years||Apply Mode: Online|
|Application Fees: 300-500 INR||Mode of Selection: Written test by NTA|
How To Apply For NTA – NHAI Recruitment
If you are satisfying the essential qualifications for the post of Deputy Manager Then you can apply for NTA – NHAI Recruitment. We would suggest you to carefully read the official notification before you move further.
As per the notification, candidates can apply online through NHAI or NTA Official website till 29.11.2021. Please read the all apply instructions before applying:
- Go to https://recruitment.nta.nic.in for applying online.
- Now find your advertisment and click on APPLY Button.
- Please Keep the relevant information / documents ready before filling up the Online Application Form.
- Now register yourself with e-mail id or mobile number.
- Upload your photograph, scanned signature, class X certificate & other required documents.
- After uploading your all documents Pay Fee using the Payment Gateway of SBI/Paytm.
- keep proof of fee paid safely for future reference.
Important Points For NTA – NHAI Recruitment
If you are going to apply for the post of deputy manager then please keep these points in your mind:
- Download and print a copy of Confirmation Page of the Application Form for future reference.
- The candidates are advised to submit the Online Recruitment Application well in advancewithout waiting for the closing date.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the Candidate(s) by NHAI or NTA for appearing in the CBT/ Interview/ Physical Document Verification/ Joining (post selection).
- CITIES FOR EXAM CENTRES FOR CBT: Ahmedabad-Gandhinagar, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi & NCR, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna, Raipur, Siligudi and Vijayawada.
- Please read the official notification before applying.
NTA & NHAI Recruitment for deputy manager post is a good career growth opportunity for CA qualified candidates who want to explore in the financal sector. If you are eligible for this post then you should not miss this wonderful opportunity.
NHAI is well known and reputed government company in India and there are so many things to explore & Learn under the roof of NHAI. Govt is offering you a very good salary package for the post of deputy manager.
If you are facing any difficulties or doubts during the application process then navigate to the official notification for better assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions
For the post of Deputy manager, There are currently 17 Vacancies available.
Your selection will be based on your qualification and interview or written test.
The last date to apply for this recruitment is 29.11.2021.