NPCIL Recruitment | Founded in 1987, NPCIL is an Indian public sector undertaking company. This organization is responsible for the generation of Nuclear Power for Electricity. Nuclear Power Corporation of India was created under the Companies act 1956. It is completely owned by the Government of India.
The organization has notified the candidates for the recruitment of Trade Apprentices in Nuclear Power Corporation of India. Interested candidates having qualification of ITI can apply online for this recruitment. The salary for this post is from ₹7,700 to ₹8,855. Check all the details and eligibility criteria here.
NPCIL Recruitment Details
|Job Location||Kota, Rajasthan|
|Recruitment for||Trade Apprentices|
|Number of Vacancies||107|
|Name of Sponsoring Agency||NPCIL|
|Salary||₹7,700 – ₹8,855|
|Qualification||ITI Pass with relevant trade|
|Important Dates||Application Starts: 25.08.2021|
Application Ends: 13.09.2021
|Mode of Selection||Marks obtained in ITI|
|Age Limit||14 – 24 Years|
Vacant Posts and Number
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant(COPA)||5|
How To Apply for NPCIL Recruitment
If you are satisfying all the eligibility criteria for the recruitment of Trade Apprentices in NPCIL then you may submit your application online. Please read the official notification before you move further.
To apply for this recruitment, candidates have to register themselves at the web portal of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship apprenticeship.gov.in. Once the candidate successfully registered, candidates may now submit their application form available online at the NPCIL website www.npcilcareers.co.in.
The application form will be available on the website from 25th October to 13th September 2021.
If you are going to apply for this recruitment then keep these points in your mind:
- Selection of the candidate will be based on the marks obtained by them in ITI.
- Every apprentice who has completed the period of training will have to undergo a test.
- ITI certificate and marksheet of all semester is required.
- Police verification certificate issued by concerned Police Authority is required.
- Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing Apprenticeship under Apprenticeship Act 1961 in any Government or PSU or Private Industrial Organization are not eligible to apply.
- If the candidate has been selected for the training then he/she cannot withdraw from the training excerpt in for the reasons which are beyond their control.
- If the candidate have completed one year of ITI course will get Rs. 7700 Stipend Per Month.
- If the candidate have completed two years of ITI course will get Rs. 8855 Stipend Per Month.
NPCIL Recruitment for Trade Apprentices is such a wonderful opportunity for the candidates who are eligible for this post. If you are eligible for this post then it simply means that you have passed your ITI Examination.
NPCIL is a very big and reputed company. Till August 20212, the company had a total 21 nuclear reactors operating at seven locations. If you want to extend the strength of your ITI Certificate you must checkout this recruitment.
With a package of ₹7,700 – ₹8,855 per month salary, NPCIL will give you a wonderful opportunity to improve your expertise and learn new things. If you are having any trouble during applying for this recruitment, then please read the official notification for better assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions
The salary of a Trade Apprentice in NPCIL is ₹7,700 – ₹8,855.
for Trade Apprentice, there is currently 107 vacant posts.
Your selection will be based on the marks that you obtained in ITI.
The last date to apply for this recruitment is 13th September, 2021.
The duration of this Apprenticeship is one year.