NIT Meghalaya Recruitment | Located in Meghalaya, NIT Meghalaya is one of the thirty one NITs of India. National Institute of Technology Meghalaya was established under the NIT Act 2007 of Parliament. The full funding support of this institute is from Ministry of Education, Government of India.
The institute has notified the candidates for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow in NIT Meghalaya. Interested candidates having qualification of M. Tech. and GATE can apply for this post. Check all the details and eligibility criteria here.
NIT Meghalaya Recruitment Details
|Recruitment for||Senior Research Fellow|
|Number of Vacancies||1|
|Name of Sponsoring Agency||NIT Meghalaya|
|Salary||As per DST and NIT Meghalaya norms|
|Qualification||M. Tech./ME in Electronics Engineering with specialization in VLSI, MEMS, Electronics and related areas|
|Important Dates||Notification: 26.08.2021|
Last Date: 18.09.2021 at 5PM
|Mode Of Selection||Interview|
|Age Limit||32 Years|
How To apply for NIT Meghalaya Recruitment
If you are satisfying the eligibility criteria then you may apply for this recruitment. Please read the official notification before you move further.
To apply for this recruitment, download and fill the application form carefully and send through an email at [email protected]. Please attach scan copies of your documents and certificates with the same email. If you are applying then make sure that your email reaches there on or before 18th September, 2021.
If you are going to apply for this recruitment then keep these points in your mind:
- Candidate must have Me in Electronics Engineering with specialization in VLSI, MEMS, Electronics and related areas with at least 60% marks.
- At least two years experience in research in relevant field is required.
- The age of the candidate must not be over than 32 years on 13th August, 2021.
- Preference will be given to the candidates having experience in working with MEMS & Semiconductor simulation software.
- The salary amount given for this post will be given as per the DST and NIT Meghalaya norms.
- If you are a shortlisted candidate for this recruitment then you will be informed through an email for interview by 21st September, 2021.
- If you are selected for this position then you may register for regular Ph.D. program at NIT Meghalaya.
NIT Meghalaya Recruitment for the post of Senior Research Fellow is such a wonderful job opportunity for the eligible candidates. If you are a candidate from Meghalaya and satisfying the eligibility criteria then you should must checkout this opportunity.
The institute has not mentioned the exact figure of salary in official notification but as per previous data, your salary will be around ₹31,000 to ₹35,000. One of the best thing of this recruitment is that; If you are selected for this recruitment then you can also register for regular Ph.D. program at NIT Meghalaya.
If you are having any trouble during filling the form or applying for this recruitment then must read the official notification for better assistance. This is a temporary appointment for an initial time period of one year.
Frequently Asked Questions
The salary for this post will be given as per the norms of DST and NIT Meghalaya.
for the post of SRF or Senior Research Fellow, there is currently only one vacant post for this recruitment.
Candidates will be shortlisted as per their qualification and experience and then their selection will be based on the Interview.
The last date to apply for this SRF recruitment is 18th September, 2021.
If you are a shortlisted candidate then you will be informed through an email by 21st September and your interview will be held on 25th September, 2021.