NIRRH Recruitment | Established in 1970, NIRRH is a research institute of ICMR(Indian Council of Medical Research). It was established by joining two ICMR units(Reproductive Physiology Unit & Contraceptive Testing Unit). NIRRH or National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health is affiliated to the university of Mumbai for M.Sc. and Ph.D. programmes.
The organization has notified the candidates for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow in NIRRH. Interested candidates having Post Graduate in Basic Science can apply online for this recruitment. Check all the details and eligibility criteria here.
NIRRH Recruitment Details
|Job Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Recruitment for||Junior Research Fellow|
|Number of Vacancies||1|
|Name of Sponsoring Agency||NIRRH|
|Salary||₹31,000 + 24% HRA|
|Qualification||PG Degree in Basic Science/PG Degree in Professional Course|
|Important Dates||Notification: 25.08.2021|
Last Date: 05.09.2021
|Mode Of Selection||Online interview|
|Age Limit||28 Years|
How To Apply for NIRRH Recruitment
If you are satisfying the eligibility criteria then you may submit your application online for this recruitment. Please read the official notification carefully and make sure to attach certificates and documents.
To apply, click on the registration link given below and register yourself with proper and correct details. If you face any difficulties during registering yourself or applying online then you must read official notification for better understandings.
If you are going to apply for this recruitment then keep these points in your mind:
- Age limit relaxation shell be given to the candidates as per the rule of Government of India.
- The qualification of the candidate should be from a reputed University/Institute.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for the online interview as per the screening of applications.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates joining the interview or post.
- Experience in Molecular Biology and Next Generation sequencing is Desirable.
- This is a temporary appointment for an initial time period of One year.
Frequently Asked Questions
for the post of JRF in NIRRH, the salary is ₹31,000 + 24% HRA.
for the post of Junior Research Fellow, the total number of available vacancy is One.
Candidates will be shortlisted and called for the online interview after the screening of applications.
The last date to apply online for this recruitment is before up to 5th September, 2021.