NHSRC Recruitment | Established in 2007, the National Health Systems Resource Centre’s mandate is to assist in policy and strategy development in the provision and mobilization of technical assistance to the states and in capacity building for the Ministry of Health.
NHSRC has invited candidates for the recruitment of Consultant posts. Interested candidates having the required qualification can apply for this recruitment till 17.01.2022. Please read the entire article for better understandings.
NHSRC Recruitment Details
|Post Name: Consultant|
|Last Date: 17.01.2022||Job Location: Delhi|
|Vacant Posts: 1||Sponsoring Agency: NHSRC|
|Sponsored Ad Here|
|Age Limit: 35 Years||Salary: ₹60,000-1,20,000|
|Job Duration: 31st March 2023||Mode of Selection: Interview|
How To Apply For NHSRC Recruitment
Interested and eligible candidates ca n apply for this recruitment through the official website till 17th Jan 2022. We would suggest you to read the official notification for better understandings. Please follow all apply instructions given below.
- Go to https://recruitment.nhsrcindia.org/my/job.
- Find your post and click on APPLY NOW button.
- Now fill your basic details in online application.
- After this upload your all required documents in PDF.
- Accept decleration and click on SUBMIT Button.
Applications will be accepted in the prescribed online application format only. Last date for receiving applications is 17th January 2022.
Important Points For NHSRC Recruitment
If you are going to apply for this recruitment then please keep these points in your mind:
- Candidates selected in this interview could be considered for other vacant positions at NHSRC requiring similar skill sets and at appropriate level.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for personal interview.
- Consultants of NHSRC are entitled to Free Accidental insurance, Subsidized Medical insurance, Mobile bills reimbursement, Laptop reimbursement (As per NHSRC Policy).
- Please read the official notification before applying.
NHSRC recruitment for consultant posts is a very good career opportunity for interested and eligible candidates who want to grow their career with reputed government companies like NHSRC.
NHSRC is a well-known and reputed government company in India and there are so many things to learn under the roof of NHSRC. The company is offering you a very good salary package for this post with so many other benefits.
If you are facing any difficulties or doubts during the application process then please navigate to the official notification for better assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions
01 For the post of consultant.
Your selection will be based on an interview.