NHAI Recruitment | Formed in 1995, The National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) is an autonomous agency of the Government of India, set up in 1995 (Act 1988) and is responsible for the management of a network of over 50,000 km of National Highways out of 1,32,499 km in India. The current chairman of NHAI is Sukhbir Singh Sandhu.
NHAI has invited the candidates for the recruitment of deputy manager post. Interested candidates having the required qualification can apply for this recruitment till 30.11.2021. Please read the entire article for better understandings.
NHAI Recruitment Details
|Post Name: Deputy Manager|
|Last Date: 30.11.2021||Job Location: Delhi|
|Vacant Posts: 73||Sponsoring Agency: NHAI|
|Qualification: degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute|
|Sponsored Ad Here|
|Age Limit: 30 Years||Salary: Level 10 of PayMatrix of 7thCPC(Pre-revised:PayBand-3[(Rs.15,600-39,100/-)+GradePayofRs.5400/-)]|
|Apply Mode: Online||Mode of Selection: Written test|
How To Apply For NHAI Recruitment
If you are satisfying the essential qualifications for the post of Deputy Manager Then you can apply for NHAI Recruitment. We would suggest you to carefully read the official notification before you move further.
As per the notification, candidates can apply online through NHAI Official website till 30.11.2021. Please read the all apply instructions before applying:
- Go to NHAI Official website http://www.nhai.gov.in.
- Click on the tab About Us → Recruitment → Vacancies →Current →Click on the advertisement of Deputy Manager(Technical)→ OnlineApplication.
- Now Upload your photograph, signature and other required documents (Educational certificate & Experience certificate).
- After uploading, click on preview button and check your application.
- After checking click on submit button.
- Automatically generated “Application Acknowledgement” would be sent to the E-mail id provided by the Applicant.
Important Points For NHAI Recruitment
If you are going to apply for this recruitment then please keep these points in your mind:
- Age relaxation: As per the govt. of india rules.
- Interview and written test details will be shared trough registered email id.
- Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
- Please read the entire notification before applying online.
NHAI Recruitment for the deputy manager post is a good career opportunity for civil engineers. If you are eligible and interested in this recruitment then you should definitely apply for this vacancy.
NHAI is a reputed government company in India and there are so many things to learn under the roof of NHAI. Govt is offering you a very good salary package for the post of deputy manager post. If you want to explore and grow your career in the civil sector then you should apply for this recruitment.
If you are facing any difficulties or doubts during the application process then navigate to the official notification for better assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions
73, For more details please read the entire article.
Your selection will be based on your qualification and interview or written test.
The last date to apply for this recruitment is 30.11.2021.