NCSM Recruitment | Established in 1978, NCSM is the largest chain of museums under a single administrative umbrella in the world. National Council of Science Museums is an autonomous organization under Indian Ministry of Culture.
The organization has notified the candidates for the recruitment of Office Assistant Gr. III in NCSM. Interested candidates having required qualifications can apply for this recruitment. The salary for this post is ₹19,900-63,200 per month. Check all the details and eligibility criteria for this recruitment here.
NCSM Recruitment Details
|Post Name: Office Assistant Gr. III|
Last Date: 30.11.2021
|Job Location: Guwahati, Assam|
|Vacant Posts: 1||Sponsoring Agency: NCSM|
|Qualification: Higher Secondary or its equivalent|
|Sponsored Ad Here|
|Age Limit: 25 Years||Salary: ₹19,900 – ₹63,200|
|Application Fee: ₹200||Mode of Selection: Test|
How To Apply for NCSM Recruitment
If you are satisfying the required qualifications for this post then you can apply for this recruitment. We would suggest you to carefully read the official notification before you move further.
To apply for this recruitment, interested candidates have to send their duly-filled application form to the REGIONAL SCIENCE CENTRE at the given address. Candidates also have to attach their certificates, testimonials and supporting documents with their application form.
Address: REGIONAL SCIENCE CENTRE, Jawahar Nagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022
The application form is given below. Candidates can easily download and start filling their application.
If you are applying for the post of Office Assistant Gr. III then please keep these important points in your mind:
- The candidates must qualify in typing test of 10 minutes duration with at least 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer correspond to 10500/9000 Key Depression Per Hour (KDPH) respectively.
- Age limit relaxation will be given to the applicable candidates as per the rules.
- No application fee is required for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/Physically Challenged person and women candidates.
- The envelope containing the application form should be super-scribed in bold letter as “Application for the post of Office Assistant Gr.III (Unreserved) (Advertisement No.06/2021)”.
- The selected incumbents are liable to be transferred to any Science Museums/ Centres under the control of NCSM, anywhere in India.
NCSM Recruitment for Office Assistant Gr. III post is a very good opportunity for eligible candidates. If you are from Guwahati region and satisfying the essential requirements for this post then you should not miss this notification.
The organization is offering a very good salary package of ₹19,900 – ₹63,200 per month for this post. The selected candidates will be governed by the New Pension Scheme (NPS) and also entitled to facilities like LTC, Medical Facilities, etc. as adopted by NCSM from time to time.
If you are facing any difficulties or doubts during application process then please navigate to official notification for better assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions
The salary of Office Assistant Gr. III is ₹19,900 to ₹63,200 per month in NCSM.
for the post of Office Assistant Gr. III, there is currently only one vacancy available in NCSM.
The application of candidates must reaches to the destination on or before 30.11.2021.