NBCC Recruitment | Founded in 1960, National Buildings Construction Corporation is a blue-chip Indian government corporation. It is under the ownership of the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, Government of India. The company’s present areas of operations are categorized into three main segments.
NBCC has published a notification for the recruitment of 12 Marketing executive posts. Interested candidates having the required qualification can apply for this recruitment till 13.01.2022. Please read the entire article for better understandings.
NBCC Recruitment Details
|Post Name: Marketing Executive|
|Last Date: 13.01.2022||Job Location: Across India|
|Vacant Posts: 12||Sponsoring Agency: NBCC|
|Sponsored Ad Here|
|Age Limit: 35 Years||Salary: ₹42,500|
|Application Fees: 500 INR||Mode of Selection: Interview|
How To Apply For NBCC Recruitment
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment through Post. We would suggest you to read the official notification before applying.
Candidates should send Hard copy of duly filled application form in the prescribed proforma & Demand Draft drawn in favor of “NBCC (India) Limited” payable at New Delhi to Chief General Manager (HRM), NBCC (I) Limited, NBCC Bhawan, 2nd Floor, Corporate Office, Near Lodhi Hotel, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 along with a copy of the following documents:
- Duly filled application form.
- Resume / bio- data of the applicant stating clearly the academic qualification, experience details etc. Self -attested Matriculation/ Secondary certificate as proof of date of birth.
- Photocopies of all necessary Pass Certificates and Mark Sheets of Educational Qualifications.
- Photocopies of all Post Qualification Experience Certificate.
- Certificate of Caste Certificate.
- proof of identification.
- Recent Passport size photo.
Important Points For NBCC Recruitment
If you are going to apply for this recruitment then please keep these points in your mind:
- The Application Fee is payable through Demand Draft drawn in favor of “NBCC (India) Limited” payable at New Delhi.
- The Selection will be done by way of inviting applications first and shortlisting candidates on various criterion viz.
- The applicants shortlisted as per the job requirement shall attend Interview through Video Conferencing.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be informed for interview through e-mail or website.
- Application received through e-mail will not be entertained.
- Please read the official notification before applying.
NBCC is a well-known and reputed government company in India if you are interested in working with NBCC then this is the best job opportunity for you. NBCC is offering you a very good salary package with other allowance for the above-mentioned posts.
There are so many talented people are working with NBCC and you can learn so many things under the talented people of NBCC.
If you are facing any difficulties or doubts during the application process then please navigate to the official notification for better assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions
12 For the post of Marketing Executive.
Your selection will be based on an interview.