NABI Recruitment | Established in 2010, National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI) is the first Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute. the institute has the vision to be a nodal organization for knowledge generation and translational science leading to value-added products based on Agri-Food biotech innovations.
NABI has invited candidates for the recruitment of 6 intern posts. Interested candidates having undergraduate qualifications can apply for this post. More details like job duration, job location, salary etc given below.
NABI Recruitment Details
|Post Name: Intern|
|Last Date: 23.11.2021||Job Location: Punjab|
|Vacant Posts: 6||Sponsoring Agency: NABI|
|Qualification: students should be undergraduate in engineering or postgraduate in Science.|
|Sponsored Ad Here|
|Age Limit: 18+ Years||
Stipend: Rs. 5000/-per month Fixed
|Job Duration: 2 Months||Mode of Selection: Interview|
How To Apply For NABI Recruitment
Interested candidates having the required qualification can attend a walk-in-interview on 23rd November 2021 at 9:AM along with the duly filled application form available on the website www.nabi.res.in. Please read the official notification before applying
Interview Address: National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute located at Knowledge city, Sector-81, Mohali-140306, Punjab
If you are going to apply for this recruitment then please keep these points in your mind:
- Incomplete application form and applications that are not in proper format will be rejected.
- Candidates applying for more than one optioncan give their preference in the same application by ticking multiple options.
- Candidates should ensure that information mentioned in application form is accurate.
- The duly filled application form must be submitted at the time of registration at NABI from 09:00 AM to 10:00 AM on23rdNovember, 2021.
- All the candidates are requested to appear for Walk In interviewwith application form, experience certificates, publications and original degree certificates and transcripts.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
- Please read the official notification before applying.
NABI Recruitment For the post of an intern is a good career growth opportunity for undergraduate students. If you are a student and want to explore things in the agri-food biotechnology sector then you should apply for this recruitment.
NABI is a reputed government company in India and there are so many things to learn under the roof of NABI. The government is offering you Rs 5000 Stipend per month for an intern post. Since this is a temporary appointment, it will increase the weightage of your CV once you complete your contract.
If you are facing any difficulties or doubts during the application process then please navigate to the official notification for better assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Rs 5000 INR Per Month.
06 For the post of Intern.
The application process for this recruitment ends on 23.11.2021
The candidate will be selected on the basis of interview of Shortlisted candidates.