MNNIT Recruitment | Located in Allahabad, MNNIT is a public technical university. Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad is one of the top NITs all over the India. It is also classified as Institute of National Importance. This university was established in 1961 and the current director if this university is Prof. Rajeev Tripathi.
The university has notified the candidates for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow Post in MNNIT Allahabad. Interested candidates having required qualifications can apply for this recruitment. The salary for this post is ₹31,000 per month. Check all the details and eligibility criteria here.
MNNIT Recruitment Details
|Job Location||Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh|
|Recruitment for||Junior Research Fellow|
|Number of Vacancies||1|
|Qualification||M.Sc. or M.Tech in Biotechnology|
|Important Dates||Notification: 09.08.2021|
Last Date: 22.09.2021
|Age Limit||28 Years|
How To Apply for MNNIT Recruitment
If you are satisfying the eligibility criteria for the post of JRF then you may apply online for this recruitment. We will suggest you to read the official notification before you move further.
To apply for this recruitment, candidates have to send duly completed application form in prescribed format along with all those supporting documents and certificates at given email address.
Email Address: [email protected]
The application form is attached with the official notification, given below. If you are facing any trouble or having doubts then please check the official notification for better assistance.
If you are applying for this recruitment then keep these important points in your mind:
- This appointment is on contract basis for an initial period of one year.
- The appointment period can be extended depending upon the performance of the candidate.
- Candidate applying for this recruitment must have the NET qualification.
- One year research experience in related area along with relevant publication is Desirable.
- Age limit relaxation will be given to the candidates as per the rules of Government of India.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be informed through email for the Interview.
- If you are attending the interview then no TA/DA will be given to you.
- Your application must be submitted on or before
MNNIT Recruitment for the post of JRF is a very good career opportunity for the candidates who wants to work in research field. If you are satisfying the eligibility criteria and from Uttar Pradesh region then you should checkout this recruitment.
This appointment is sponsored by ICMR, GOI, New Delhi. Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology is offering ₹31,000 per month salary for this recruitment.
Frequently Asked Questions
The salary of a Junior Research ₹31,000 per month with HRA(as per norms).
for the post of JRF, there is currently only one vacant post in India.
Candidates will be shortlisted as per their qualification and then shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
The last date to apply for this recruitment is 12th September, 2021(extended date).