LBSNAA Recruitment | Established in 1958, The Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration (LBSNAA) is a civil service training institute on public policy and public administration in India. The current director of Lal Bahadur Shastri national academy of administration is Srinivas Katikithala.
LBSNAA Has invited the candidates for the recruitment of medical officer post. Interested candidates having an MBBS degree can apply for this post till 23.11.2021. Please read the entire article for more details like job location, salary, etc.
LBSNAA Recruitment Details
|Post Name: Medicial Officer|
|Last Date: 29.11.2021||Job Location: Uttarakhand|
|Vacant Posts: 1||Sponsoring Agency: LBSNAA|
|Sponsored Ad Here|
|Age Limit: 45 Years||Salary: ₹75,000|
|Job Duration: 1 Years||Mode of Selection: Interview|
How To Apply For LBSNAA Recruitment
If you are satisfying the essential qualifications for the post of Medical Officer Then you can apply for LBSNAA Recruitment. We would suggest you to carefully read the official notification before you move further.
As per the notification eligible and interested candidates can send their CV & Important documents to (Educational certificate & Experience certificate) To: [email protected] before 23.11.2021.
Applicants appearing with incomplete documents will be rejected*
If you are going to apply for the post of medical officer in LBSNAA Then please keep these points in your mind:
- In case of large number of candidates reporting for interview, the competent authority, LBSNAA reserves the right to shortlist candidates by adopting appropriate criteria.
- Candidates before applying for the position should ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply.
- Interview addresss and other details will be shared through registered e-mail id.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for attending interview.
- The candidates selected will have to perform night shift duty and field duty from time to time.
- Please read the official notification before applying.
LBSNAA Recruitment for the post of a medical officer is a great opportunity for MBBS qualified candidates who want to work in a medical setor. If you are from Uttarakhand and interested in this recruitment then you should must check out this vacancy.
LBSNAA Is a reputed and government institute in all over India and there are so many things to learn under the roof of LBSNAA. the institute is offering you a 75,000 INR salary per month for the post of Medical officer.
If you are facing any difficulties or doubts during the application process then navigate to the official notification for better assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions
For the post of Medical officer, There is currently only one vacant post is available.
Your selection will be based on your qualification and interview.
The last date to apply for this recruitment is 23.11.2021.