JKPSC Recruitment | Formed in 1957, Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission is a constitutional body formed by the Government of India which conducts the civil services examination for appointment to various civil services in JK.
JKPSC has published a new notification for the post of Lecturer. This notification contains a total of 08 vacancies for this post. The company is offering a very good salary of ₹52,000-1,66,000 per month for this post. If you want to apply for this post then here we have given you all the details about Eligibility Criteria, Application Process, and Important Points.
JKPSC Recruitment Details
|Post Name: Counsellor, SakshamPravaah|
|Last Date: 16.02.2022||Job Location: Lecturer|
|Vacant Posts: 08||Sponsoring Agency: JKPSC|
|Qualification: MD/MS In Psychiatry/Anesthesiology/Radio Diagnosis and imaging.|
|Sponsored Ad Here|
|Age Limit: 40 Years||Salary: ₹52,000-1,66,000|
|Application Fees: 1000 INR||Mode of Selection: Interview OR Written Test|
How To Apply For JKPSC Recruitment
Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria for the post of Lecturer can apply for this recruitment. We are suggesting all our candidates to read the official notification, given below before they move ahead to start applying for this vacancy.
If you are a satisfying candidate for this post then you can easily apply online via following our simple steps:
- Go to http://jkpsc.nic.in/.
- Find your notification.
- Register yourself with active e-mail id and mobile number.
- After this click on apply online button and fill your all basic details.
- Now upload your all documents in PDF.
- After uploading your educational and experience certificates click on Submit application button.
Important Points For JKPSC Recruitment
If you are an eligible candidate and applying for this post in JKPSC Recruitment then please keep these important points in mind:
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
- If you are attending the interview then no TA/DA will be paid to you.
- Fill your application fees through web portal only.
- Upload your caste certificate for proofs (Only for SC/ST/SEBC Candidates).
- Read the notification before applying.
The recruitment for the post of Lecturer is a very good career opportunity for eligible candidates. You should not miss this opportunity if you are satisfying all the essential requirements for JKPSC Recruitment.
Selected candidates will be given a salary of ₹52,000-1,66,000 per month for this post. The agency will also provide other benefits to the selected candidates as per their norms.
If you are facing any difficulties or having any doubts then navigate to the official notification for better assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions
52,000-1,66,000 INR Per Month.
08 For the post of lecturer.