INSTEM Recruitment | The Institute for Stem Cell Science and Regenerative Medicine (inStem), is a state-of-the-art research institute in Bangalore, India, dedicated to the study of stem cells and regenerative biology with translational emphasis. An autonomous institute funded by the Dept. of Biotechnology, Govt. of India.
INSTEM has invited candidates for the recruitment of management assistant post. Interested candidates having the required qualification can apply for this recruitment till 5.12.2021. Please read the entire article for better understandings.
INSTEM Recruitment Details
|Post Name: Management Assistant|
|Last Date: 05.12.2021||Job Location: Karnataka|
|Vacant Posts: 3||Sponsoring Agency: INSTEM|
|Qualification: Graduate/PG Diploma in Financial Management/Materials Management/Personnel Management with minimum 5 years’ experience in the Accounting/ Finance/Admin/ Purchase/ Establishment/Hospitality etc.|
|Sponsored Ad Here|
|Age Limit: 35 Years||Salary: pay structure of 7th CPC Pay Matrix and other benefits which include Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance|
|Application Fees: 200 INR||Mode of Selection: Interview/written exam|
How To Apply For INSTEM Recruitment
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment through the INSTEM job portal till 5.12.2021. Please follow all the steps given below for better understandings.
- Go to https://www.instem.res.in/jobportal.
- Find your post notification and click on APPLY button.
- Now enter your Full name and active e-mail id and click on save button.
- After this check your e-mail section and click on firstname.lastname@example.org’s mail.
- Now click on first link of your e-mail and after this an online form will apear on your screen.
- Fill your all required personal details in application form and click on save & continue.
- now upload your all educational certificate & click on save & Continue.
- Your applicaton preview will apear on your screen.
- Candidates are requested to enter the reference number of the payment made in the appropriate field in their online application
- After checking all details of your application form upload your cv and click on apply button.
After remitting the application fees to the bank account or through QR code/UPI ID using the information available in link given below, the payment reference number is to be mentioned in the online application form
Application Fees: You can pay your application fees through this link: https://www.instem.res.in/jobportal/payment-options
Important Points For INSTEM Recruitment
If you are going to apply for this recruitment then please keep these points in your mind:
- Only online applications will be accepted. Applications received through any other mode shall stand rejected automatically.
- The Institute reserves the right to withdraw/cancel the advertisement at any stage of recruitment process.
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Please Carry NOC at the time of interview (Only for working candidates).
- Further updates/information related to this recruitment exercise shall only be made available on the Institute’s website.
- Please read the official notification before applying.
INSTEM Recruitment for the post of Management Assistant is a good career growth opportunity for eligible and interested candidates. If you want to work with a government institute and you are interested in this recruitment then this is the best job opportunity for you.
INSTEM is a reputed institute in India & There are so many things to learn under the roof of INSTEM. Government is offering you a pay structure of the 7th CPC Pay Matrix and other benefits which include Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance for the post of MA.
If you are facing any difficulties or doubts during the application process then please navigate to the official notification for better assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions
The 7th CPC Pay Matrix and other benefits include Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance for the post of MA.
03 For the post of Management Assistant.
The candidate will be selected on the basis of an interview or written test.