Indian Railway Recruitment | Founded in 1836, the Indian railway is a railway system that operates India’s national railway system. It manages the Fourth largest railway network in the world by size, with a total route length of 126,511 km.
Indian Railway has published a new notification for the post of Apprentices in various departments. This notification contains a total of 124 vacancies for this post. The company is offering a very good salary of ₹9,300-50,800 per month for this post. If you want to apply for this post then here we have given you all the details about Eligibility Criteria, Application Process, and Important Points.
Indian Railway Recruitment Details
|Post Name: Apprentices|
|Last Date: 30.01.2022||Job Location: Across India|
|Vacant Posts: 124||Sponsoring Agency: Indian Railway|
|Qualification: The Candidates must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks|
|Sponsored Ad Here|
|Age Limit: 15-24 Years||Salary: Depends on your qualification|
|Application Fees: 100 INR||Mode of Selection: Interview OR Written Test|
How To Apply For Indian Railway Recruitment
Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria for the post of Apprentices can apply for this recruitment. We are suggesting all our candidates to read the official notification, given below before they move ahead to start applying for this vacancy.
If you are a satisfying candidate for this post then you can easily apply online via following our simple steps:
- Go to https://rcf.indianrailways.gov.in/index.jsp.
- Click on career button.
- Find your notification and click on apply now button.
- After this fill your basic details and upload all your required documents in online application form.
- Pay your fees online through UPI/DEBIT CARD.
If you are going to apply for this recruitment, then please keep these points in your mind:
- The Railway administration will not be responsible for any printing error.
- COVID-19 vaccination certificate will be required in the time of Document Verification.
- No daily allowance/conveyance allowance or traveling allowance will be paid to the candidate who will be called for document verification.
- The decision of the Railway administration in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application and mode of selection shall be final.
- The candidates are advised to bring medical certificate at the time of document verification.
- Read the official notification before applying.
The recruitment for the post of Apprentices is a very good career opportunity for eligible candidates. You should not miss this opportunity if you are satisfying all the essential requirements for Railway Recruitment.
Selected candidates will be given a salary of ₹9,300-50,800 per month for this post. The agency will also provide other benefits to the selected candidates as per their norms.
If you are facing any difficulties or having any doubts then navigate to the official notification for better assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions
125 For the post of Apprentices.
Your selection will be based on an interview.