Indian Navy Recruitment In Kerala | The Indian navy is the naval branch of the IAF. Ramnath kovind is the Supreme Commander of the Indian Navy
Indian Navy, a Navel Branch by the GOI, has published a new recruitment notification. This recruitment is for the post of SSC Executive in the Indian Navy. Every qualifying and interested candidate can apply for this recruitment. The company is offering a very good salary for this post. Here we have given you all the details of Eligibility Criteria, Required Qualifications, Salary, Last Date, and Application Process for this recruitment.
Indian Navy Recruitment Details
|Post Name: SSC Executive|
|Last Date: 10.02.2022||Job Location: Across India|
|Vacant Posts: 50||Sponsoring Agency: Indian Navy|
|Sponsored Ad Here|
|Age Limit: 24+ Years||Salary: Not Mentioned in notification|
|Job Type: Full Time||Mode of Selection: Interview and written test|
How To Apply For Indian Navy Recruitment
Candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria and qualifications can easily apply online for this recruitment. Follow our guide to apply for the post of SSC Executive in the Indian Navy.
NOTE: KDRB is requesting our every reader to carefully read the official notification before they start filling their application. The official notification is given below.
Follow these simple steps to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment:
- Go to https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/.
- Find your notification and click on apply now.
- After this fill online application form.
- Enter your basic details properly in application form.
- Now upload your Certificates in application form and click on preview button.
- Submit your application.
If you are going to apply for this recruitment then please keep these points in your mind:
- Selected candidates will be granted Short Service Commission initially for 10 years.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed through website or e-mail.
- Candidates are advised not to change their e-mail/ mobile numbertill selection process is over.
- No compensation is admissible in case of any injury sustained as a result of tests during SSB interviews.
- Merit list would be prepared based on SSB marks.
- Read the official notification before applying.
The unemployment rate of our country is increasing drastically. It is very important these days to have a good job with a good career and future. Indian Navy, one of the very reputed and well known organizations, is giving these opportunities to every eligible candidate.
Indian Navy Recruitment for the post of SSC Executive can be a very good career opportunity for you. The company is offering a Good Salary for this post. This vacancy will be filled by a total of 50 candidates. If you are satisfying all the eligibility criteria then you should not miss this opportunity.
Recruited candidates for this post in Indian Navy Recruitment will be also given other benefits as per the norms. If you are facing any difficulties or doubts during the application process then please refer to the official notification for better assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions
The last date of submitting your application is 10.02.2022.
50 for more details please check the official notification