IIT Goa Recruitment | Established in 2016, IIT Goa is an autonomous university located in Goa. It offers B. Tech, M. Tech and PhD courses in various core and one non-core branches. The current chairman of IIT Goa is Amit Khare and it is being directed by Prof. B. K. Mishra.
IIT Goa has published a new notification for the post of Junior Research Fellow. This notification contains only 01 vacancy for this post. The institute is offering a very good salary of ₹31,000 per month for this post. If you want to apply for this post then here we have given you all the details about Eligibility Criteria, Application Process and Important Points.
IIT Goa Recruitment Details
|Post Name: Junior Research Fellow|
Last Date: 03.03.2022
|Job Location: Goa|
|Vacant Posts: 1||Sponsoring Agency: IIT Goa|
|Qualification: M. E. /M. Tech in Thermal/ Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering|
|Sponsored Ad Here|
|Age Limit: N/A||Salary: ₹31,000|
|Appointment: Contractual||Mode of Selection: Interview|
How To Apply for IIT Goa Recruitment
Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria for the post of JRF can apply for this recruitment. We are suggesting all our candidates to read the official notification, given below, before they move ahead to start applying for this vacancy.
If you are a satisfying candidate for this post then you can easily apply online via following our simple steps:
- Open the Apply Online link given below
- Fill your form with appropriate and correct details
- Upload your CV, Passport Size Photo and any other relevant document
- Submit your form.
IIT Goa have published the notification IIT Goa Recruitment for 01 Junior Research Fellow Post. If you are an eligible candidate and applying for this post in IIT Goa then please keep these important points in mind:
- This appointment is purely based on contractual basis and temporary in nature.
- The duration of this appointment is initially for 01 Year, Maybe extended for further based on performance.
- Candidates applying for this post Must have a valid GATE Certificate.
- Working experience in CFD project is also required for this post.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview
The recruitment for the post of JRF is a very good career opportunity for eligible candidates. You should not miss this opportunity if you are satisfying all the essential requirements for IIT Goa Recruitment.
Selected candidates will be given a salary of ₹31,000 per month for this post. The agency will also provide other benefits to the selected candidates as per their norms.
If you are facing any difficulties or having any doubts then navigate to the official notification for better assistance.