IIT Bombay Recruitment | Established in 1958, the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) is a public technical university located in Powai in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. The current director of IIT Bombay is Dr Pawan Goenka.
IIT Bombay has invited candidates for the recruitment of 1 Technical Officer Post. Interested candidates having the required qualification can apply for this recruitment till 29.12.2021. Please read the entire article for better understandings.
IIT Bombay Recruitment Details
|Post Name: Technical Officer|
|Last Date: 29.12.2021||Job Location: Maharashtra (Navi Mumbai)|
|Vacant Posts: 1||Sponsoring Agency: IIT Bomaby|
|Sponsored Ad Here|
|Age Limit: 40 Years||Salary: Level 10 (Rs 56100 – Rs 177500)|
|Application Fees: 100 INR||Mode of Selection: Interview|
How To Apply For IIT Bombay Recruitment
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment through IIT Bomaby Official Website before 29.12.2021. Please read the official notification carefully before you move further.
As per the notification, eligible candidates can submit their experience certificate and other important certificates In the recruitment portal (Apply link given below). Please provide your original e-mail id in the application forms.
Important Points For IIT Bombay Recruitment
If you are going to apply for this recruitment then please keep these points in your mind:
- This is a permanent post as per Recruitment Rules and Promotion Policy of the Institute.
- There may be written test/group discussion/preliminary interview for initial short-listing. However, the final selection will be through interview.
- Incomplete application shall be summarily rejected.
- The Institute reserves the right not to fill any of the advertised posts.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per Institute norms. (Only for SC/ST Candidates).
- Please bring your orignal certificates at the time of interview.
- Please read the official notification before applying.
IIT Bombay Recruitment for the post of technical officer is a good job opportunity for experienced candidates. Of you want to work with reputed institute like IIT then this is the best job opportunity for you.
IIT Bombay is the reputed and oldest IIT Institute in India and there are so many things to learn under the roof of IIT Bombay. The institute is offering you a very good salary package for the post of technical officer. If you are from Mumbai city then this is the best opportunity for you.
If you are facing any difficulties or doubts during the application process then please navigate to the official notification for better assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions
01 For the post of Technical Officer.
Your selection will be based on interview.