IISER Tirupati Recruitment | Established in 2015, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Tirupati commonly referred as IISER Tirupati, is an autonomous public university in Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, India. It has been established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development.
IISER Tirupati has invited candidates for the recruitment of Deputy Registrar (Group-A) Posts. Intersted candidates having the required qualification can apply for this recruitment till 25.12.2021. Please read the entire article for better understandings.
IISER Tirupati Recruitment Details
|Post Name: Deputy Register|
|Last Date: 25.12.2021||Job Location: Andhra Pradesh|
|Vacant Posts: 1||Sponsoring Agency: IISER|
|Sponsored Ad Here|
|Age Limit: 18+ Years||Salary: ₹18,000-78,000|
|Apply Mode: Online||Mode of Selection: Interview|
How To Apply For IISER Tirupati Recruitment
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment through Official website of IISER till 25th December 2021. We would suggest you to read the official notification before applying. Please follow all steps given below for better understandings.
- Go to www.iisertirupati.ac.in/job-opportunities/iiserjobs/.
- Now Register/login with your active e-mail id and mobile number.
- Please keep your personal details, qualification details, details of references, experience details, other relevant details, soft copy of the passport size photograph with you and printer attached to your desktop before starting online application.
- In case, name of the degree that you possess is not listed in the drop down option, please select “other” and enter name of the degree, specialization and other desired details in the field named as “specialization”.
- Final result declared with CGPA / GPA to be converted in % as per the formula given by the respective University / Institute and to be entered in the respective field.
- After filling basic information of yourself upload your documents and submit application.
If you are going to apply for this recruitment then please keep these points in your mind:
- Application Fees: 1000 INR (Unreserved/OBC), 500 INR (SC/ST).
- Application incomplete in any respect will be summarily rejected.
- All the future correspondences regarding the further selection process, shortlisting of candidates and important dates like written test, Interview etc. shall be uploaded on the Institute’s website.
- The appointment of the selected candidate will be subject to his/her being found medically fit as per the requirements of the Institute.
- Number of posts indicated may increase or decrease as per the Institute requirement.
- Candidates should fully satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the qualification and experience etc. as laid down in this advertisement.
- Please read the official notification before applying.
IISER Tirupati Recruitment For the above mentioned posts is a good career growth opportunity for interested and eligible candidates. If you want to work with a reputed institute like IISER then this is the best job opportunity for you.
IISER Tirupati is a well-known and reputed institute in India and you can learn so many things under the roof of talented people of IISER. Institute is offering you a very good salary package for this post.
if you are facing any difficulties or doubts during the application process then please navigate to the official notification for better assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions
The salary of a Deputy Registrar in IISER Tirupati is ₹18,000-₹78,000 per month.
for the post of Deputy Registrar, there is currently only 01 vacancy available in IISER Tirupati.
The last date to apply for this recruitment is 25th December, 2021.
The selection for this post will be done on the basis of Interview of Shortlisted candidates.