Delhi High Court Recruitment | The High Court of Delhi was established on 31 October 1966. The High Court of Delhi was established with four judges, including Chief Justice K. S. Hegde, Justice I. D. Dua, Justice H. R. Khanna, and Justice S. K. Kapur.
Delhi High Court has published a new notification for the post of Judicial Service Exam Post. This notification contains a total of 123 vacancies for this post. The company is offering a very good salary of ₹56100-177500 per month for this post. If you want to apply for this post then here we have given you all the details about Eligibility Criteria, Application Process, and Important Points.
Delhi High Court Recruitment Details
|Post Name: Judicial Service exam post|
|Last Date: 20.03.2022||Job Location: Delhi|
|Vacant Posts: 123||Sponsoring Agency: High Court Of Delhi|
|Qualification: must have been continuously practising as an Advocate for not less than seven years as on the last date of receipt of applications, i.e., 12.03.2022.|
|Sponsored Ad Here|
|Age Limit: 32 Years||Salary: ₹56,100-1,77,500|
|Job Type: Full Time||Mode of Selection: Interview and written exam|
How To Apply
Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria for the post of Judicial Service Exam Post can apply for this recruitment. We are suggesting all our candidates to read the official notification, given below, before they move ahead to start applying for this vacancy.
If you are a satisfying candidate for this post then you can easily apply online via following our simple steps:
- Open the online application link, give below.
- Click on career button.
- Find your notification and click on apply online button.
- Complete your registration.
- Upload your all required documents and fill your basic details.
- Preview your application and click on apply now button.
If you are going to apply for this recruitment, then please keep these points in your mind:
- The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination.
- Don’t send the printout of the online application form to the High Court of Delhi.
- The upper age limit for Persons with Disabilities (Identified Disabilities)shall be relaxable by 10 years.
- Read the official notification before applying.
The recruitment for the post of Judicial Service Exam Post is a very good career opportunity for eligible candidates. You should not miss this opportunity if you are satisfying all the essential requirements for Delhi High Court Recruitment.
Selected candidates will be given a salary of ₹56100-177500 for this post. The agency will also provide other benefits to the selected candidates as per their norms.
If you are facing any difficulties or having any doubts then navigate to the official notification for better assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions
123 For the post of Judicial Service.