Delhi High Court Recruitment | The High Court of Delhi was established on 31 October 1966. The High Court of Delhi was established with four judges, including Chief Justice K. S. Hegde, Justice I. D. Dua, Justice H. R. Khanna, and Justice S. K. Kapur.
Delhi High Court has published a new notification for the post of Judicial Service Exam Post. This notification contains a total of 45 vacancies for this post. The authority is offering a very good salary of ₹1,31,100-2,16,600 per month for this post. If you want to apply for this post then here we have given you all the details about Eligibility Criteria, Application Process, and Important Points.
Delhi High Court Recruitment Details
|Post Name: Judicial Service Exam Post|
Last Date: 12.03.2022
|Job Location: Delhi|
|Vacant Posts: 45||Sponsoring Agency: SKUAST|
|Qualification: must have been continuously practicing as an Advocate for not less than seven years as on the last date of receipt of applications, i.e., 12.03.2022.|
|Sponsored Ad Here|
|Age Limit: 35-45 Years||Salary: ₹1,31,100-₹2,16,600|
|Mode of Selection: Written Exam, Interview|
How To Apply for Delhi High Court Recruitment
Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria for the above posts can apply for this Delhi High Court Recruitment. We are suggesting all our candidates to read the official notification, given below, before they move ahead to start applying for this vacancy.
If you are a satisfying candidate for this post then you can easily apply online via following our simple steps:
- Click on the apply online link given below
- If you are a fresh candidate then move ahead with Create Fresh Log In
- Or, If you have already registered then move ahead with the second option
- Once you complete your Log In Process, you can continue with appropriate options to start filling your application form
- Upload your all required documents and pay the application fee to submit your application
Candidates who are willing to apply for Delhi High Court Recruitment for this post please don’t skip this. Before you submit your application, please read these important points related to Delhi High Court Recruitment.
- The recruitment process for this post will be completed in three successive stages: Preliminary Examination, Mains Examination and Viva-Voce.
- Candidates applying for this post must be a citizen of India.
- Out of 45 vacancies, 43 is Existing Vacancies and 2 is Anticipated Vacancies.
- Please refer to the Official Notification for further information.
|Official Notification||View here|
Delhi High Court Recruitment for 45 Delhi Higher Judicial Service Exam Post is a very good career opportunity for eligible candidates. You should not miss this opportunity if you are satisfying all the essential requirements for Delhi High Court Recruitment.
If you are facing any difficulties or having any doubts then navigate to the official notification for better assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions
The salary of a Delhi Higher Judicial Service Exam Post in Delhi High Court is ₹1,31,100-₹2,16,600.
for Delhi Higher Judicial Service Exam Post, there is currently only 45 vacancies available in Delhi High Court.
The Preliminary Examination for this post will be held on 20.03.2022 (11AM to 1PM).
The last date to apply for this recruitment is 12.03.2022 (10PM).