CBIC Recruitment | Formed in 1944, The Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC) is the nodal national agency responsible for administering Customs, GST, Central Excise, Service Tax & Narcotics in India.
CBIC Has notified the candidates for the recruitment of SIO & IO posts. Interested candidates having the required qualification can apply for this recruitment till 16.11.2021. Please read the entire article for better understandings.
CBIC Recruitment Details
|Post Name: SIO & IO|
|Last Date: 17.11.2021||Job Location: Rajasthan|
|Vacant Posts: 02||Sponsoring Agency: CBIC|
|Qualification: officers holding analogous posts in the same pay scale|
|Sponsored Ad Here|
|Age Limit: 18+ Years||Application Mode: Online|
|Job Duration: 3 Years||Mode of Selection: Interview|
How To Apply For CBIC Recruitment
Interested and satisfying candidates can send their bio-data and other important documents (Mentioned in the notification) to [email protected] before 17th Nov 2021.
Or you can send your biodata and important documents through speed post at The Additional Director General, DGGI, Jaipur ZonalUnit, C-62, Sarojani Marg, C-Scheme, Jaipur, 302001
Attach the following documents in Application
- Complete Bio- data of the officer.
- History of Posting.
- List of major cases booked along with amount of detection and recovery.
- APAR gradings for the last five years or for available period, if service period is less than 05 years.
- Vigilance Clearance.
If you are going to apply for this recruitment then please keep these points in your mind:
- Please send your application in proper format as per given in official notification.
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.
- Selection will be made on the basis of performance in the interview.
- Please read the official notification before applying.
CBIC Recruitment for the post of SIO & IO Posts is a good career opportunity for eligible and interested candidates. If you are from Rajasthan Region and interested in this recruitment then you should check out this recruitment.
CBIC is well known and reputed government company in India and there are so many things to learn under the roof of CBIC & There are many more opportunities you will get once you are selected for this recruitment.
Frequently Asked Questions
02, For more details please read the entire article.
The mode of selection for this recruitment is Interview.