Bank Of India Recruitment | Founded in 1906, Bank of India (BOI) is an Indian nationalised bank. It is under the ownership of Ministry of Finance, Government of India with headquarters in Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai. it has been government-owned since nationalisation in 1969. BoI is a founder member of SWIFT.
Bank Of India Has invited candidates for the recruitment of Security officer posts. Interested candidates having the required qualification and experience can apply for this recruitment till 7.01.2022. Please read the entire article for better understandings.
Bank Of India Recruitment Details
|Post Name: Security Officer|
|Last Date: 07.01.2022||Job Location: Maharashtra|
|Vacant Posts: 1||Sponsoring Agency: Bank Of India|
|Sponsored Ad Here|
|Age Limit: 18+ Years||Salary: ₹48,000-69,000|
|Application Fees: 150-850 INR||Mode of Selection: Interview|
How To Apply For Bank Of India Recruitment
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment online till 07.01.2022. We would suggest you to read the official notification before applying. Follow all the apply instructions given below for better understandings.
- Go to Bank’s website www.bankofindia.co.in and click on the ‘CAREER’ and then click on the link “Recruitment of SpecialistSecurity Officers -Project No. 2021-22/1.
- This will open a new window in this window click on “APPLY ONLINE”.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
- After filling and uploading all important details click on payment button and pay your application fees.
Important Points For Bank Of India Recruitment
If you are going to apply for this recruitment then please keep these points in your mind:
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the Bank in this behalf.
- In case of multiple Applications only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited.
- Online applications once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn.
- Candidates who were holding similar post in Bank of India in the past are not eligible, hence need not apply.
- Please read the official notification before applying.
Bank of India Recruitment for security officer posts is a good career growth opportunity for interested and eligible candidates who want to grow their career in banking sector. If you are live in Mumbai and looking for a job in bank then this is best opportunity for you.
Bank of India is a well-known and reputed bank in India with 5000+ Branches across India and there are so many things to learn under the roof of Bank of India. Bank is offering you a very good salary package for this recruitment.
If you are facing any difficulties or doubts during the application process then please navigate to the official notification for better assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions
01 For the post of security officer post.
Your selection will be based on interview.