Assam Police Recruitment | Formed in 1826, The Assam Police is the law enforcement agency for the state of Assam in India. A regular police force was initiated in Assam by the British after the Treaty of Yandaboo to maintain the law and order.
Assam Police has invited candidates for the recruitment of Sub Inspector (MALE, FEMALE & TRANSGENDER). Interested candidates having the required qualification can apply for this recruitment till 21.01.2022. Please read the entire article for better understandings.
Assam Police Recruitment Details
|Post Name: Sub Inspector (AB)|
|Last Date: 21.01.2022||Job Location: Assam|
|Vacant Posts: 320||Sponsoring Agency: Assam Police|
|Qualification: The candidate must be a graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent stream from a recognized College/ Institutionaffiliated to a recognized University|
|Sponsored Ad Here|
|Age Limit: 20-24 Years||Salary: ₹14000-60500(Pay Band No. 2)plus Rs. 8700/-Grade pay plus other allowances as admissible under the rules.|
|Apply Mode: Online||Mode of Selection: Written test of 100 Marks.|
Physical Standards For Assam Police Recruitment
|Height(Minimum)||Male & Transgender||Female|
|Chest(Only for men & Transgender)||Normal||Expanded|
How To Apply For Assam Police Recruitment
Applications must be submitted online through the SLPRB website www.slprbassam.in. No other forms of application will be entertained. Please follow all the given steps for better understandings.
- Register in the Portal using valid mobile number (Keep your mobile number unchanged till selection process).
- After successful registration candidates will get an Assam Police Recruitment ID.
- Candidates will have to apply for any posts advertised through SLPRB during the year 2021-2022 by logging in with this ID.
- Candidates will be required to upload scanned copies of the following documents:
- Passport Size Photograph (The photograph must have been taken after 1stJanuary, 2021).
- Signature (Please put your signature with a black or dark blue ink on a white paper).
- Certificate of proof of age.
- Pass Certificate & Mark sheet of Graduation.
- Caste Certificate for reservation.
- Permanent Residential Certificate.
- Transgender Certificate issued by Competent Authority, if any.
- After uploading above given documents click on Complate button and submit your application.
Important Points For Assam Police Recruitment
If you are going to apply for this recruitment then please keep these points in your mind:
- Your selection will be base on an written test of 100 Marks.
- For date and venue of exam please checkout the official website.
- Call letters and the identity of the candidates through biometric system will be checked before the qualified candidate is allowed to appear in the Physical Standard Test.
- After the Call letter and the identity are found correct, the candidates will be asked to appear in the PST. The PST will carry no marks.
- On selection, candidates will be put through a prescribed course of training for 1 (one) year.
- Candidates selected for thepost of Sub-Inspectors (AB), may be posted in any branch of Assam Police.
- No TA / DA will be admissible to candidates for the journey and stay at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Candidates have to appear in all the stages of recruitment. If a candidate is absent from any stage / event, his / her candidature will be cancelled.
- Please read the official notification before applying.
Assam Police Recruitment for the above-mentioned posts is a good job opportunity for interested and graduate candidates. If you want to serve national and do something for our nation then this is the best job opportunity for you.
Assam Police job is a reputed job in India and there are so many things to learn under the roof of Assam Police. The government is offering you a very good salary package for this post. You can learn so many great things under Assam police.
if you are facing any difficulties or doubts during the application process then please navigate to the official notification for better assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions
320 For sub-inspector Posts.
The last date to apply for this recruitment is 21.01.2022.
Written test and skill test.