AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment | Established in 2012, AIIMS Jodhpur is a medical college and research public university. It is one of 5 AIIMS operating autonomously under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. The current Director of this institute is Sanjeev Misra.
AIIMS Jodhpur has published a new notification for the post of enior Residents. This notification contains a total of 125 vacancies for this post. The company is offering a very good salary of ₹67,700 per month for this post. If you want to apply for this post then here we have given you all the details about Eligibility Criteria, Application Process and Important Points.
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment Details
|Post Name: Senior Resident|
|Starting Date: 03.01.2022
Closing Date: 20.01.2022
|Job Location: Jodhpur, Rajasthan|
|Vacant Posts: 125||Sponsoring Agency: AIIMS Jodhpur|
|Qualification: MS/MD/DNB in relevant field|
|Sponsored Ad Here|
|Age Limit: 45 Years||Salary: ₹67,700|
|Mode of Selection: Examination, Interview|
How To Apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment
Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria for the post of Senior Residents can apply for this recruitment. We are suggesting all our candidates to read the official notification, given below, before they move ahead to start applying for this vacancy.
If you are a satisfying candidate for this post then you can easily apply online via following our simple steps:
- Click on the link given below
- A new page will opened next to you
- Complete your registration, if you don’t have register before
- Once you complete the registration, you will get appropriate option to start filling your application.
- Pay your application fee and done.
AIIMS Jodhpur have published the notification AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment for 125 Senior Resident Post. If you are an eligible candidate and applying for this post in AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment then please keep these important points in mind:
- The above vacancies are provisional and subject to variation.
- Reservation will be as per Government of India Policy.
- Age limit relaxations will be given to the applicable candidates as per the norms.
- Selection will be on the basis of MCQ based written examination and Interview
- The waiting list will be valid till 06 months from the date of result or next interview, whichever is earlier
- The appointment is initially for a period of One (01) year extendable upto Three (03) years.
- This appointment is full time and private practice of any kind is prohibited.
The recruitment for the post of Senior Resident is a very good career opportunity for eligible candidates. You should not miss this opportunity if you are satisfying all the essential requirements for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment.
Selected candidates will be given a salary of ₹67,700 per month for this post. The agency will also provide other benefits to the selected candidates as per their norms.
If you are facing any difficulties or having any doubts then navigate to the official notification for better assistance.