AAI Recruitment | Founded in 1995, the Airports Authority of India is responsible for creating, upgrading, maintaining, and managing civil aviation infrastructure in India. It provides Communication Navigation Surveillance / Air Traffic Management (CNS/ATM) services over Indian airspace. The current chairman of AAI is Sanjeev Kumar.
AAI Has notified the candidates for the recruitment of ITI Apprentices. Interested candidates having the required qualifications can apply for this recruitment. Please read the entire article for better understandings.
AAI Recruitment Details
|Post Name: ITI Apprentices|
|Last Date: 30.09.2021||Job Location: New Delhi|
|Vacant Posts: 24||Sponsoring Agency: AAI|
|Qualification: ITI Trade (Computer Operator Programming Assistant, Stenographer, Office Assistant, Finance and Electronics)|
|Sponsored Ad Here|
|Age Limit: 18+ Years||Salary: ₹9,000|
|Job Duration: 1 Year||Mode of Selection: Merit-based|
How To Apply For AAI Recruitment
Interested candidates can apply for this recruitment through the APPRENTICESHIP INDIA official website before last date. Please read all the apply instructions before applying online.
- Go to Apprenticeshipindia.org.
- Click on register button and select candidate.
- After this a short registration form will open.
- After filling all required information click On submit button.
- After you complate your registration click on login button and login with your e-mail id and password.
- Now find your recruitment notification and click on apply button.
Important Points For AAI Recruitment
- Only Indian Nationals from the Northern Region are eligible.
- No TA/DA will be provided.
- During the period of apprenticeship, candidates will be governed by the Apprentices Act, 1961 (as amended in 1973 and till date) and the policies/rules of the organization.
- Please attach your caste certificate for age relaxation and other benefits.
- Please read the official notifcation before applying.
AAI Recruitment for ITI Apprentices is a good job opportunity for ITI qualified candidates. If you are from Delhi and interested in this recruitment then you should check out this recruitment.
One of the best thing about this recruitment is AAI is offering you very good salary package for the above-mentioned posts.
If you are facing any difficulties or doubts during the application process then navigate to the official notification for better assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions
The average salary of an ITI apprentice at AAI is 9000 INR.
For the post of ITI Apprentice: 24 Posts
The last date to apply for this recruitment is 31.10.2021.